Friday, May 20, 2011

Trash? Or Treasure?

This may look like trash sitting in a trashcan...ok maybe it is. But to me, this little star sticker, attached to the poly-like paper that is sitting in my trashcan, is a shining beacon of light.

This little orange star, one that I recognize from kropogs away, is a symbol of one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten. 

At a little sandwich deli in the Warehouse District of Minneapolis, behold, a gem. Be'Wiched Deli is a gourmet sandwich shop catering to the "lunchsters" all over Minneapolis. With their polished sandwiches, innovative pastas and a killer brunch menu- I cannot resist.

So when greeted today at a lunch meeting by a brown, Be'Wiched-stamped box, and an orange star, needless to say I knew it was going to be a good day.

800 Washington Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
T: 612.767.4330
F: 612.338.2108
MON-FRI 8-8
SAT-SUN 9-5

I'm only half sorry about the Gilmore Girls reference: Kropog

No comments:

Post a Comment